RULES & REGULATIONS
- Repertoire: Choose either one solo piece or one movement of a Suite/Sonata/Concerto from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, or 20th/21st Century period. Voice: Classical or Musical Theatre repertoire is accepted.
- The performers are required to upload a YouTube link in the online application form.
- Due to the pandemic situation, home recordings without an accompanist are also accepted.
- All auditions must be performed from memory, except Woodwinds, Brass and Chamber Music.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Judges' comments will not be provided.
- Results will be posted on the IGMC website by April 26, 2021.
- The winners will receive a Winner’s Certificate in PDF file via email by April 30, 2021.
There is no live competition for IGMC 2021 due to the pandemic. Live competition will be held for IGMC 2022.
Please refer to the General Rules and Regulations.