- All the winners will perform at Winners’ Concerts at Merkin Concert Hall in New York City on Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 6 pm, or Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 6 pm. Please note that all the winners are required to pay the concert fee of $300 (solo), $180/person (duo), and $120/person (trio, quartet, quintet) for the Winners’ Concerts. The concert fee will include 5 guest tickets for solo, 3 tickets/person for duo, and 2 tickets/person for trio, quartet, quintet. This fee is required even if you cannot perform at the Winners’ Concerts.
- Grand Prize will be awarded to one performer from all instruments, and will receive $1300 (which includes $1000 cash and the waiver of $300 concert fee for the Winners’ Concerts).
- Top Prize will be awarded to several performers from all instruments. Top Prize in Solo will receive $400 (which includes $100 cash and the waiver of $300 concert fee for the Winners’ Concerts). Top Prize in Chamber Music will receive $170/person (which includes $50 cash and the waiver of $120 concert fee per person).
- First, Second, Third Prizes will be awarded separately in live and YouTube auditions. First, Second, Third Prizes will be awarded in each age group for each instrument, and will receive a Winner’s Certificate.
- The duration of the performance for the Winners’ Concerts must not exceed 6 minutes.
- Results will be posted on the IGMC website by May 3, 2019.