- Repertoire: Choose one piece/movement from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, or 20th/21st Century Period. Voice: Classical or Musical Theatre repertoire is accepted.
- All auditions must be performed from memory, except Woodwinds, Brass and Chamber Music.
- There is no limit for the length of the audition piece; however, if you are chosen as a winner, the duration of the performance for the Winners’ Concerts must not exceed 6 minutes.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Individual audition time will be sent by email two weeks prior to the audition date.
- Please do not make your own cuts for the auditions. Judges will make the cuts, if necessary.
- The duration of the audition is determined by the discretion of the judges.
- The performer needs to submit one score (photocopies allowed) to the judges.
- The performer needs to bring his/her own accompanist. If a performer needs an accompanist, please contact IGMC.
- The comments from the judges will be emailed two weeks after the audition.
- YouTube Auditions are for the performers who cannot appear for the live auditions on April 28, 2019. The performers are required to upload a YouTube link in the online application form.
- The YouTube link can be emailed separately by April 19, 2019, with the online application and the application fee received by April 9, 2019.
- There is pre-screening for the YouTube auditions. The performers who do not pass the pre-screening will be notified by April 27, 2019.
- Only performers who pass the pre-screening will receive the comments from the judges.